Customer Care Coordinator - Contract - Berkshire - £ Competitive
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our high-end client based in the Berkshire area. This role involves providing an excellent level of Customer Service meeting needs of the clients and their New Homes!
Our client, a high-end bespoke house builder currently have a vacancy within their Customer Care team, this role offers an excellent package as well as a great company.
- Reporting to the Customer Care Manager you will deliver an excellent level of customer care service meeting the needs of homeowner after the sale.
- Provide support and advice to sub-contractors and operatives.
- Deliver all services within the guidance of data protection legislation.
- Speak with Site or Constructions teams as necessary to ensure customers' queries are answered accurately, efficiently and consistently.
- Occasionally meet with home owners for demo and hand-over's.
- Experience with a high end national or regional House builder.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
For more information please apply below or call Christopher Ellis at England Associates!