This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.

 

Assistant Engineer

JS/HQ00032207
£ 35000.00 - £ 42000.00 per annum
Assistant Roads & Adoptions Engineer, Residential Projects, Berkshire
 
I'm currently searching for an Assistant Design Engineer with experience of dealing with Roads & Drainage for Residential developments. On the lookout are a leading UK House Builder with a highly consistent NHBC quality rating and a very stable team.  
 
Working closely with the Regional Engineer as well as the Technical & Construction teams, you will be dealing with Road & Drainage design for housing developments as well as pushing through Section agreements with Local Authorities. The role will be approximately 70% office based, with the other 30% spent liaising with external bodies in meetings.  
 
Training and guidance will be provided but foundational experience working in roads & drainage design for residential developments is required. Backgrounds considered include housing developers, consultancies and local authority highways teams.
 
Joining during an exciting period of growth, this position will afford you strong progression opportunities in a leading UK business. Outside of this is competitve salary, generous package and a great working environment - with stable teams across the business, great inter-team relationships and a 35 hour work week.  
 
Does this sound like the right move for you?
Want to find out more?  
 
APPLY NOW!
 
Or get in touch - Jacob Starling at England Associates
01489 663 255//jacob.starling@englandassociates.co.uk