Site Manager - Residential Developer - Reading
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to join our client based in the Reading area. Our client is one of the UK's leading residential property developers, aiming to be the developer of choice; they are seeking an individual to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees, offering a salary of £55 - £60k, plus package.
You will be placed onto a project in the Reading area - a high volume build site of 100+ traditional build units.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Comply with the company Build Policy and Procedures
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors and material supplires and utility providers
- Ensure that programs are stuck to, bringing projects in on time and within budget
- Previous experience of working for a national house builder on high volume build sites
- Previous experience of working on traditional build
- Proven track record of completing projects to program
Rewards & Benefits
The employer are offering a salary of £55 - 60K plus benefits. Please get in touch if you wish to find out more about this.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a key position within a reputable business.
To apply for the role of Site Manager, please click the apply button now.