RLO - Location: Slough - Between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Established in 1986, the business has grown not to be the biggest however, they do intend to be the best. They believe their success is a direct result of developing relationships that are mutually beneficial. They are a values-led company and anyone who encounters them, at any level, will be treated according to their values.
Delivering the Difference - The Key to R&M's success is the continuous improvement of our services in response to resident's feedback; ensuring residents are fully involved in decision-making processes affecting their homes. The RLO's are customer focussed and provide a one-stop contact point, empowering residents to feel respected and valued by maintaining the best quality experience when engaging with us.
Customer Care & Dis-Satisfaction Response:
- Proactively respond to expressions of dis- satisfaction at the initial stage, preventing escalation wherever possible.
- Investigate, register all complaints and report in accordance with company and client procedures. Ensure all MP, Councilor enquiries and complaints are investigated and resolved efficiently and within target and advising residents and clients of their outcomes
- Maintain the Company's complaint log and use the information to report on trends including the lessons learnt and how to improve our service
- Visit and meet residents in their homes, when required or requested, dealing with their needs and queries ensuring they are kept informed at all times
- Make appointments for further works, if required, and ensure these are carried out and completed to the resident's satisfaction
- Arrange compensation or goodwill gestures if required, all to be agreed and approved by the Customer Service Manager / Divisional Manager
- Respond to expressions of dis-satisfaction received from residents via the text message service within agreed timescales and ensure the issues are addressed
- Ensure resident telephone surveys are carried out and recorded, with the appropriate action taken regarding feedback. Provide a monthly report detailing the findings of the surveys and actions taken to address any issues or problems that have arisen
- Attend monthly contract meetings and supply relevant reports
- Complete a daily activity sheet detailing visits to residents and clients.
- To contribute ideas and suggestions that may enable the company to provide a better service
- Provide any other reports requested by Client, Line Manager or Customer Manager
- To deliver Customer Care talks as and when required and to ensure they are documented
- Fully comply with the Organisations Health and Safety and Lone Working policies.
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties necessary for the smooth running of the Repairs and Maintenance Division
- Experience of Customer Engagement and improving Customer Satisfaction is essential
- Proven understanding of Customer Care with particular reference to vulnerable people is essential
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Complaint procedures is desirable
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Excellent Customer service skills with a can do approach to problem solving is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills; must enjoy working with people on a personal level, building trust, maintaining confidentiality, be approachable, tactful and diplomatic is essential
- First Class communication skills; must be able to influence and communicate very confidently both verbally and in writing at all levels is essential
- A target focused and financially aware perspective is desirable
- Excellent planning and organisational skills using logic and objectivity are essential
- Ability to work on your own initiative, and as part of a team is desirable
- Must hold a current driving license, as you will be required to drive is essential
- Experience of working within a customer services environment is essential
- Previous experience of working with Local Authorities or Registered Housing Providers is desirable
- Proven experience of working in a busy environment, and delivering successful outcomes within challenging deadlines is essential
- Knowledge of Reactive Maintenance Services is desirable
Salary - Between £20,000- £25,000 per annum
Other Key Information
- Flexibility regarding travel and working at various sites, and attendance at evening meetings
- Provide a current Enhanced DBS certificate or undertake one prior to commencement date
- Full Clean Driving license
- You must own an Android or IOS mobile phone which you will use as part of your job (BYOD)
- All staff has a personal responsibility and accountability to the client to ensure that their day-to-day activities adhere to the Sustainability Policy Statement and Plan and minimise the impact upon the environment.
- It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure that their day to day activities embrace sustainability and reduce the impact upon the environment by minimise waste and maximise recycling; saving energy; minimise water usage and report any electrical faults, water leakage or other environmental concerns to the facilities or line manager.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.