61432 - Software Engineer, Bristol
Role & Responsibilities
- Due to continued success in winning new work, XX is looking to strengthen its safety critical, embedded software capability. Engineers will be assigned to one of a number of new and on-going projects to bring the projects to a successful conclusion.
-Completion of all work in agreed time scales
Per review of work assigned to other members of the team
- Safety critical, embedded systems
- Software Requirements using DOORS
- Software design methodologies, preferably UML
- Experience of one (or more) of Ada, C, C++ essential
- Software verification
- Software engineers of all levels of experience will be considered.
- Strong proactive problem solving and investigative skills
- Design Tools - Rhapsody, Artisan, Enterprise Architect
- Modelling Tools - Matlab, SCADE, Simulink
- Verification Tools - LDRA, RTRT, AdaTest
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance