61434 - Verification Engineers, Bristol
Role & Responsibilities
- Assystem UK are looking for a multiple Verification Engineers to join us in Bristol on a contract or permanent basis to work upon some of our vital internal projects. You would become involved in the development and verification for safety critical avionics products, such as EECs, Landing Gear systems, Display Software & Flight control systems, amongst others. This role will fall into a newly developed team and is expected to run for some time.
- Strong SW High Level Requirements and Software Low Level Requirements Verification Experience for DO178B Level A Standard.
- This includes writing tests, review and execution on simulated and target environment.
- ADA Knowledge
- Structural Coverage Resolution Analysis per DO178B
- Matlab/Simulink for writing test scenario/scripts for Matlab/Simulink based tests
Desirable skills required for this position:
- Good communication skills (as they will be working closely with the customer)
- Understanding of EEC/FADEC
Nice to have (but can be covered by training):
- Knowledge of R-R verification process including CUTE toolset
- Working experience of PTC Integrity CM/CC tool
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance