Customer Services Coordinator for a national house builder - £21,000 - £24,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning house builder as a Customer Service Coordinator, playing an important part in achieving their goal to continually improve their service to customers.
Duties and responsibilities
To provide a great level of service to the customers helping to demonstrate and helping them move into their new homes. Once moved in, you then act as the customer's first point of contact for any concerns they may have through the first two years of the new home warranty.
- You will be allocated responsibility of ensuring that our customers receive a first class level of service on a set number of our new home developments.
- This will entail dealing with any concerns they may have upon moving in and 14 day call back stage and throughout the contractual warranty period.
- You will need to address customer complaints and concerns with empathy and professionalism. You will need to be clear in your communication on what actions we will be taking to resolve any issues that arise and provide appropriate follow up to ensure customers are aware of works taking place.
- You will need to arrange for some issues to be inspected and then to place orders with various sub-contract tradesmen to correct issues as part of your day to day role. You will be responsible to ensure these appointments are kept and are closed off our system once completed.
- You will need to be able to handle a large portfolio of customers and be able to prioritise if there is an urgent issue arising within the home.
- You will need to liaise with our internal departments, site management, technical, commercial and sales teams to gain information to provide great customer service.
- We ask our customers for their views on the quality of our service after moving in and this feedback will help us to measure your success.
- The role will involve telephone contact, email and letter writing as part of your day to day tasks.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in a customer service role in an office environment is essential. Working in a team is essential.
- They key to success in this role is the ability to be highly organised so that you keep any promises to get back to customers within promised time-frames.
- A positive outlook and a personable nature will be vital to the role as communicating effectively with customers, sub-contractors and internal colleagues will give you the best chance of delivering against your key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of the new homes industry / construction and relevant experience in a customer service environment is desirable.
Salary and package
£21,000 - £24,000
In return they offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.