Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 + benefits (dependent on experience)
Start date: ASAP
A highly respected, reputable construction company are currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the team. The role is site based in Buckinghamshire, but there may be times when you are based in the regional office at Reading. The ideal person will have leisure, accommodation and education experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Pre-start reviewing design, contract and cost plan allowances with team
- Attending and contributing to design team and client project meetings
- Preparing and sending out tender packages, negotiating orders with trades and putting together subcontract orders
- Carrying out site measures and valuations again subcontractor applications including issuing payment and withholding notices
- Preparing client applications and variation accounts
- Preparing and maintaining the procurement schedule and warranty tracker.
- Help prepare monthly CVR report to run through and agree with the visiting Commercial Manager
- Ideally degree level in Quantity Surveying
- Accommodation and leisure experience
- Commercial experience
- Experience working on larger projects - £10m +
Rewards and benefits:
- The salary ranges from £20k - £26k dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information bout this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!