Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main contractor in the Central London area who are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual will ideally have super prime experience working previously for high end residential contractors.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Previous industry experience
- Experience working on super structures
- Experience working on high end residential projects
- Experience working on super prime projects
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!