Job Title: Project Surveyor
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main contractor in the Central London area who are looking for an experienced Project Surveyor to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual needs to have groundworks and civils experience including structures, basements, procurement, measures, cost reporting, pilings and demolition. Project sizes go from £0.5m - £15m and are all in Central London.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Pre-start reviewing design, contract and cost plan allowances with team
- Attending and contributing to design team and client project meetings
- Take off BQ's from drawings and specifications
- Preparing and sending out tender packages, negotiating orders with trades and putting together subcontract orders
- Carrying out site measures and valuations again subcontractor applications including issuing payment and withholding notices
- Preparing client applications and variation accounts
- Preparing and maintaining the procurement schedule and warranty tracker.
- Managing and supporting any junior staff if applicable to site
- Preparing monthly CVR report to run through and agree with the visiting Commercial Manager
- Previous industry experience
- Experience working on groundworks
- Experience working on piling, civils, structures, basements, procurement, measuring
- Experience working on demolition
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!