Job Reference: HSEO/0718
Health, Safety & Environmental Officer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and processes within our manufacturing facilities and local construction activities. Reporting to the Health & Safety Director key responsibilities will include;
- Carrying out factory and site inspections to ensure compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and internal management systems.
- Chairing health and safety meetings.
- Updating and reviewing method statements, risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Compiling training matrix and training needs analysis.
- Carryout accident investigations and be instrumental in driving near miss reporting.
- Supporting managers to carryout toolbox talks and safety briefings.
- Complete pre-tender qualification questionnaires.
- A minimum of 2-3 years Health, Safety & Environmental experience within the construction industry
- Extensive knowledge of H&S and Environmental legislation applicable to the construction industry and manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent is essential
- Environmental qualification is preferable
- Graduate IOSH membership
- Internal Auditor training for Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 18001)
- Strong communication skills and IT literate on Microsoft office packages
Closing Date: Friday 3rd August 2018 @ 17:00
Apply now to avoid missing out!