27388 - Service Design and Transition Specialist - £515 Ltd - Lunar House, Croydon - 12 months
Tasks and Deliverables:
- Collated service catalogue entries.
- Service catalogue operating model.
- Training/ coaching materials for practitioners.
- Measurement and reporting mechanisms.
Skilled in methodology and processes for managing a Service Catalogue.
- Experience of designing and delivering service management/ operations capabilities.
- Experience of implementing new capabilities within an IT Service Management tool, preferably Service Catalogue Management capability within ServiceNow.
- Good understanding of Service Management and ITIL;
- 5 years experience in a Service Management/ Operations environment
- Expertise in gathering and documenting requirements;
- Experience designing and developing service operating models and processes;
- Experience developing and delivering training and coaching for new service management/ operations capabilities.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication.
- Public Sector experience;
- ITIL Qualifications.
Travel to other HO sites will be required, such as Croydon, Hendon and Liverpool. The role is to work on a project to gather service catalogue data across service portfolios and to create the tools, processes and coach and train the people to build a sustainable service catalogue for managing services on an ongoing basis.
28/02/2018 @ 2:00pm
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance