Ensure Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within agreed time scales set out by the service operating level agreement. Document all incident resolutions to ensure knowledge data base is up-to date. Develop, schedule and implement training. Provide technical support based on problem tickets raised. Perform routine housekeeping and vulnerability patching. Produce status report and MI where required. Install bespoke applications. Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner. Maintain systems security in accordance with security policies and legislation.
1. Manage and take ownership of all change/problem/incidents.
2. Triage all incidents and changes to ensure that the appropriate L4 Resolver Group(s) are engaged.
3. Manage the SM tooling interactions.
4. Investigate problems, according to impact, through to resolution or error identification. Update the change/problem/incident records with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems.
5. Assist with the handling of MI – Major Incident and identifying the root cause.
6. Review all implemented changes/problem/incidents to ensure that they have met their objectives.
7. Analyse change/problem/incidents to determine any trends or apparent problems that occur and involve relevant parties where necessary.
8. Raise problem records based on proactive trend analysis for clients to make recommendations for enhancements to processes and procedures
9. Monitor and audit the process, using qualitative and quantitative Key Performance Indicators.
10. Schedule and attend meetings according to the process and Governance Structure.
11. Identify any areas of difficulty or areas for improvement providing a quality service to the customer.
12. Review the processes and make recommendations for improvements.
13. Liaise with all necessary parties (including external 3rd parties) to co-ordinate Change building, testing and implementation in accordance with customer’s schedules.
14. Manage all change/problem/incidents and escalate any issues to Problem/Change Manager.