Get Ready. Joining our Secure Sector department offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies. We invite you to be part of this.
Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for us and our customers. You’ll be responsible for providing support to a SOC team that provides monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall and IPS services for both us and our customers.
- Support Solution Consultants
- Evaluate new cyber security technologies
- Develop tools/processes to defend us and our customers from attacks
- Research Threats and Vulnerabilities related to our systems
- Provide 3rd line support to Cyber Engineering team
- IT/Network/Security Architect, ideally in a telecoms/ISP environment
- In-depth understanding of Database and Storage Technologies
- Strong Linux & Windows system administration skills
- Understanding of research and analytical techniques
- Report generation – Threat Intelligence, Forensics Analysis
- Malware Analysis, Reverse-Engineering
- Bespoke Tool Development
- Ability to hold and maintain DV security clearance, therefore you must be a British citizen and not worked outside the UK in the last 10 years.