Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Systems Specialist
Our Compliance Team are looking for a Systems Specialist to support the
implementation of a new Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) System. The organisation is moving from a manual set of procedures to implementing a full Cloud (SaaS) GRC Platform partnering with a Global industry leading GRC Platform.
As the systems specialist in this area, you will support the application, act as the subject matter expert for both the System and the implementation stage of the project, you'll communicate with stakeholders across the business to ensure training and knowledge is shared, requirements are met, and you'll help to document and develop procedures in order to operate and maintain the function moving forward.
In performing this role, you will play a key part in bridging the technical-to-business aspect of implementing our new Cloud hosted solution, working to create a more efficient GRC function and improving the experience for the wider business.
Experience managing Governance Risk Compliance Application and / or other Governance, Risk, Security Incident systems is essential.
• Minimum Two years experience ideally in an Application Administration Role, with, and preferably gained within financial services or a public sector environment.
• Experience managing and implementing a Cloud (SaaS) based service
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Knowledge of SQL, DNS, TCP/IP, VPN, Certificates, Active Directory, LDAP would be
• Excellent organisation and planning skills.
You need to be aware of what risk & compliance issue are around this
Understanding the business language – being the primary contact and focus point from the business and being an enabler to the business
Security Clearance: BPSS ENHANCED
CV Deadline: Friday 09/08 @ 5pm