Analyse business change initiatives. Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements. Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps. Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available. Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders.
The ISS Programme team is seeking a suitable experienced and skilled Business Analysis to assist with the delivery of ICT Project across Defence which is replacing several ageing legacy systems and providing a more joined up way of working for the MOD community.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Presentation and justification of conclusions from analysis to project colleagues and wider stakeholders;
2. Requirements gathering, analysis and management; Feasibilities studies; Impact Assessments;
3. Benefits definition and management, definition and agreement of benefits measures and Management Information
4. Effective engagement with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to support transition and Exit planning.
5. Responding to Management Information and ad-hoc requests as required in line with project priorities.
6. The production of support strategies and business cases (Where needed)
7. The preparation and delivery of technical briefs, status reports, chairing meetings and taking minutes/notes
8. Managing a diverse range of stakeholders (external and internal)
The position requires the candidate to hold valid DV clearance and be a UK Single National.
There maybe a requirement to travel to meetings within the UK.
This position is located at Swindon & Corsham.
The candidate must demonstrate, both in their written application and at interview, knowledge and experience of using business analysis processes, methods, techniques and tools – i.e. BCS Business architecture, TOGAF (or equivalents).
They must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the delivery within complex projects.