This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
- Implement Log/Event Collection systems and agents
- Interface between SOC Analysts and both internal (NOC, IT) and external customers
- Provide in-depth IT support to SOC Analysts
- Support customer deployments, user acceptance testing
- Maintain SOC infrastructure - Analyst systems, SIEM, databases (event, threat, IOC)
- IT/Network Engineer, ideally in a telecoms/ISP environment
- Penetration Testing - NMAP, Nessus
- Knowledge of a wide range of security technologies, including SIEM, HIDS, Proxies (Cisco WSA/ESA)
- IT Systems/Databases - Windows, Linux, MySQL, PostGres, ElasticSearch, Hadoop
- Scripting - Python, PHP, shell
- Ability to hold and maintain a level of security clearance