The beginning of a project is always the best time to get in where you can help build something best in class, this is exactly the case with this opportunity. It is a fascinating project to design and build a new disaster recovery site for a prestigious client with significant time required on site in Riyadh.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative products and services in the communications and security industries with particular credibility across UK Military and Government sector.
This opportunity is looking for an experienced security professional with particular skills in Data Deep Packet Inspection, Capture and Storage. You will be skilled in as many of the following;
1) Traffic Flow Analysis.
2) Meta Data Generation protocol, fields, attributes
3) PCAP indexing categorisation and flexible/smart storage0
4) Session reconstruction
5) Traffic Encrypted
6) Localised threat detection
7) Draft, Review and Issue Technical Statement of Requirements, Capability Matrices and overarching RFI
8) Identify metadata requirements from Cyber Story Framework work with wider SE team (note: CSF should generate specific TTP detection logic requirements for the probe capability/technology).
9) Assess responses and viable products from RFP.
Candidates who are currently resident of the UK are required as there is both time required working as part of UK operations environments as well as future opportunities and projects that could include secure government projects.