The beginning of a project is always the best time to get in where you can help build something best in class, this is exactly the case with this opportunity. It is a fascinating project to design and build a new disaster recovery site for a prestigious client with significant time required on site in Riyadh.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative products and services in the communications and security industries with particular credibility across UK Military and Government sector.
This opportunity is looking for an experienced security professional with particular skills in intrusion detection and deep understanding of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures of cyber threats
- Intrusion Detection and Alerting:
- IDS False positive issues.
- File hashing.
- Draft, Review and Issue Technical Statement of Requirements, Capability Matrices and overarching RFI
- Identify metadata requirements from Cyber Story Framework and work with wider Systems Engineering team
- Assess responses and viable products