Trainee Account Consultant / Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 plus commission
Are you looking to move into an exciting career in recruitment that actually can keep you interested?
An environment that showcases your best skills whilst giving you the opportunity to learn from the highest calibre industry professionals?
A role that gives you the recognition you deserve?
A culture that develops you and helps you to build on your skills?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
England Associates is part of SERT Group, an international business focused on recruitment and training. England Associates has a long pedigree of working within the Defence, Security and Aerospace industry and is made-up of an enthusiastic group of professionals who pride ourselves on a consultative approach to recruitment, supplying candidates the highest levels of advice and guidance and delivering the right opportunities, to the right candidates.
We work on a variety of permanent and contract roles within highly technical environments, mainly focused within Engineer and IT.
We are looking to grow the team with a key addition to the team, continuing our teams' growth by adding a junior resource / trainee account consultant / trainee recruitment consultant who will report directly to the team leader whilst working closely with an industry lead consultant.
If this role sounds of interest, we are looking for candidate with the following attributes:
Eager to learn and develop
- Personally driven, self-motivated, ambitious personality
- Resilience and positive outlook
- Ability to meet KPIs
- Strong communication skills over a variety of mediums, regular telephone calls to candidates
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, recruitment experience is preferable but not necessary
This role will be suitable for a candidate new to the industry, a trainee looking to learn more about the industry or a resourcer looking to progress to consultant
Training and Development
- Our training academy delivers internal and REC courses to develop your skills
- Clear progression structure from a resourcer to consultant at a speed that suits you
- On-bank Team Leader to coach and aid you in real-time
- Competitive Salary with achievable bonus scheme starting at £18,000 with progression after a probation period
- Flexible work times that includes a 3pm finish on a Friday
- Opportunity for later working times of 11am to 8pm
- Incentive extras throughout the week
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional, immersive culture built on respect and understanding
- Recognition of achievements and improvements
- Charity Fundraising Events
- Free parking
In summary, if you want to start a new career in a company that will work for you as much as you work for the company, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tobias on 01489 669 799 for further information!