To develop work plans for discrete areas, including identification of improvements to systems, capabilities and/or process. To use existing and emerging engineering practice to deliver work plans, which improve systems and products and provide advice and services for the benefit of customers. To generate and present documentation and reports internally and externally in order to meet the needs of the customer, including; maintaining capability, integrity, standards; and/or communicating advice and knowledge and/or promoting reputation. To mentor and provide engineering advice to other team members to improve the effectiveness of the team. To carry out continuing professional development in line with current and future needs.
The Contested Electro-Magnetic Environment (CEME) is a future-focussed Programme is key to helping Defence operate effectively during the Information Age and in future antiaccess, area denial, congested and contested environments.
- Identify, sustain and improve capabilities that enable the exploration and assurance of Electronic Warfare (EW) technologies and concepts.
- Provide independent technical assurance and challenge throughout the life of the projects.
- Maintain an understanding of the military and broader S&T user environment to anticipate demand signals and/or changing priorities.
- Provide expert technical advice on S&T capabilities in Dstl, wider government, industry, academia and IRC to support evidence-based decision making.
Recognised SQEP in combinations of: Electronic Warfare including electronic attack and surveillance; signal processing; software.
- Proactive, innovative and experienced in leading technical teams.
- Experience of working in the Science & Technology envoironment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
Security Clearance: DV cleared
CV Deadline: Friday 30th August 3pm