Workplace Services Lead
- Act as the lead for the development of Oxfam's workplaces (building and spaces) as part of a wider Digital Innovation Programme.
- Act as the primary point of contact for, and liaise with, local customers/stakeholders at numerous properties.
- Management of contractors and suppliers to ensure the provision of high quality and efficient services are delivered as per the contract, measured for KPI's, service reviews and that a service improvement plan is in place and being implemented.
- Review and implement a revised business continuity plans.
- Prepare and ensure all risk assessments are carried out at number of sites. More specifically those focused around IT support and equipment i.e. computer equipment and server rooms.
- Ensure wider projects that have a Facilities component are completed on time, within budget to meet the customer's requirements.
- Keep abreast of all relevant property and facilities management developments.
Skills & experience:
Facilities management experience especially around data centre/IT hardware
Facilitating change as they are undergoing office move so relocation of hardware
Dealing with 3rd parties - SLA's/Metrics
CV delivery tomorrow 11am