Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Achieving and reporting on savings and efficiencies achieved with costs including spend, scrappage, usage and inventory levels; Executing end to end procurement processes, including data collection, document preparation, negotiation, contract award, contract management and supplier relationship management; Managing communication with suppliers and internal stakeholders; Communicating priorities and business plans to internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring that all programmes and projects deliver to time, cost and quality requirements; Developing and motivating staff; Setting standards and values for the team, ensuring effective communications with staff are in place; Defining, analysing and interpreting financial data confidently.
Principle Procurement Officer
1 X C1 level support to Soft FM
- To carry out the contractual Change process for DIO HESTIA Soft FM Contracts
- Check that requirement is not already included within the Contract
- Check rates and build-up of costs
- Update Change Trackers
- Attend/dial-in to change meetings and annotate latest state of play on relevant change tracker
- Ensure that any Service Delivery issues are communicated to all stakeholders
- Ensure that funding and audit trail is in place
2. Execute all contract management activities as directed by the Assistant Head of Commercial for Soft FM.
3. Carry out CP&F (MoD's payments system) tasks for Soft FM
Check that requisitions are correct against the invoice
Ensure that the correct tax code has been applied
Ensure that the control total has not been breached
4. Carry out electronic filing
Ensure that naming convention is correct
Ensure that file structure is kept up-to-date
5. Ad hoc tasks as directed by B2 Assistant Head Commercial to include current key initiatives.
SC clearance is essential