Purpose of the job:
Individual capable of working with both business and agile supplier product teams, essentially as the Product Owner to support delivery of product.
Mandatory Skills: (max 5)
- Knowledge of aerospace / safety industry and a good understanding of product owner role (Product Owner Certificate) in agile projects.]
- Experience of working along side developers, scrum masters and senior stake holders.
- Ability to create and develop a product vision and make decisions about priorities in a fast moving environment.
- An understanding of Azure DevOps to work closely with technology teams.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience.
Key tasks / Responsibilities:
- Implement product standards and delivery mechanisms to an adequate state
- Product management and planning
- Management of Product resources
- Managing 3rd Party delivery teams
- Use Agile delivery
- Delivery team's performance monitoring and reporting
- Manage the Product backlog
- Manage Sprints - Approving stories and epics
- Conform to Product governance and reporting
- Control Product Delivery and quality
- Deliver Product communications
- Liaise with Stakeholders
- Capturing and documenting requirements
- Prioritise the requirements
- Agree the requirements and priorities
- Use Product management tools such as VSTS (DevOps)