This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
- Accountable to the relevant Project Manager
- Developing; maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle
- Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
- Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks Maintaining project documentation
- Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
- Produce project documentation
- Manage issues; risks; dependencies; assumption and other controls
- Arrange; prepare materials; facilitate; chair and document meetings Monitor and report on progress
- Manage project resources including staff; contractors and spend
- Assure suppliers plans; project controls and progress reports
- Manage QA processes
- Demonstrate learning?s achieved on the project
- Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex IT application projects
- Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools
- Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations.
- The in scope work for the Dependency Manager/Support to Projects includes
- Dependency Management:
- Capturing dependencies from PMs.
- Liaising with stakeholders to articulate and fully understand the 'give' 'get'.
- The formalising and monitoring of dependencies.
- Maintaining dependency records via tools and spreadsheets.
- Project support role to ISG PMs.