Our purpose is to use the power of communication to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities.
Key Purpose for the duration of the contract:
- As a Cyber Security Architect, they must understand the importance of the 'end to end' security solution design, and be responsible for security compliance and approvals against UK Government policy, standards and design patterns.
Establishing key stakeholder communities, maintaining security as an effective business enabler.
|This senior security architect must be able to deliver Information Security Assurance within a secure environment along with:
- Provide system security design and architecture consultancy, being the authoritative sign off against UK Government policy
- Delivering system accreditor expectations
- Authoring, accreditation supporting documentation
- Supporting, interpreting Penetration Tests, Vulnerability Assessments or ITHC, and manage through remediation plan with supporting service teams
- Interpreting latest HMG blueprint and guidance
- Supporting technical design, service delivery and maintenance teams for specific systems.
- Must have a broad knowledge of security gateways, proxy servers, IDS systems, and network and system security hardware and software and many other areas.
- Be able to build relationships with key business stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Challenging the business towards new technologies and innovation to maintain up to date system architecture and security capabilities.
- Highly experienced and track record in Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Security Risk Management, at consultant and/or management level.
- Fully converse in Government Security Frameworks, and can demonstrate a career record of accomplishment to support how experience has delivered security programmes and projects.
- Capable in the development of Security Information Assurance Governance Frameworks, Policy and Guidance, in order to influence business outcomes and security risk management decisions.
- Track record of designing and deploying Security Products
- Ability to work in a process intensive and complex environment.
- Will have achieved certification as a CISSP, M.Inst.ISP equivalent industry standard
- Experienced with ISO27001 and ITIL
- Ideally will be CCP Senior Security Architect certified or equivalent HMG certification
- Must hold a DV Clearance which is valid throughout the contract duration.