- Manage, operate and maintain the computer systems.
- Design and plan network infrastructure.
- Lead activities to support accreditation, including security working groups.
- Conduct user requirements analysis.
- Escalate issues beyond your control to the Infrastructure Lead and offer recommendations.
- Communicate high-level ICT system capabilities to Dstl groups and projects.
- Provide advice to projects on suitable ICT for planned research.
- Develop, change and/or upgrade the systems as required.
- Good communicator, able to deal with stakeholders at a variety of different levels without supervision
- Experience and knowledge of work related to at least one of the areas covered by the scope of the SIEI project (see above)
- Experience of reviewing technical documentation to understand implications
- Requirements development experience in a systems of systems environment and the ability to write and develop clear technical specifications
- Experience of working with industry or academic partners
- Experience of Trial / experimental design (desirable)
- Experience of research activities (desirable)
- Practical experience of building agile information systems (desirable)
Security Clearance: DV
CV Deadline: 4.30pm Wednesday 24th July