Area Build Manager - Residential Developer - Exeter
Job Title: Area Build Manager
Salary: £80k + package
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Area Build Manager to join a well-known national house builder who pride them self on building high quality houses across the UK. The company are seeking an individual to join a highly ambitious and professional team, offering a salary of £80k plus package.
- Effectively motivate, support and manage the site based management teams across multiple sites to ensure each development achieves the health, safety and environmental performance standards.
- Achieve the program and quality requirements.
- Promote the importance of customer relations to all direct and sub-contracted staff.
- Mentor and manage the Site Managers in your area of responsibility to ensure all sites meet the desired performance targets.
- Ensure that the health, safety and environmental targets are met across all sites
- Regular review of program vs build
- Visit all sites weekly to support and motivate site teams, monitor and review progress and attend site meetings where necessary
- All relevant tickets in date
- Previous experience as a Senior Site Manager or Project Manager for a high volume house builder
- Career longevity
- Able to work well under pressure and make effective decisions with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Behave in line with the companies values, with a 'can do' attitude
Rewards & Benefits
The employer are offering a salary of £80k + package.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a key position within a reputable housing developer. To apply for the role of Area Build Manager, click the apply button now or give Francesca Skan a call on 01489 232080.