Customer Care Coordinator - Permanent - £18,000 - New Homes
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our client based in the Exeter area. This role involves providing an excellent level of Customer Service meeting needs of the clients and their New Homes!
Our client, a residential developer, currently have a vacancy within their Customer Care team.
- Reporting to the Area Customer Care Manager, you will deliver an excellent level of customer service meeting the needs of homeowner after the sale.
- Discuss any complaints, queries, questions from the customer providing response within a timely manner.
- Provide support and scheduling for sub-contractors and operatives.
- Deliver all services within the guidance of data protection legislation.
- Speak with Site or Constructions teams as necessary to ensure customers' queries are answered accurately, efficiently and consistently.
- Experience within New Homes, Property Manager or Housing based Customer Care Roles considered.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
For more information please apply below or call Jess Angel at England Associates