Job Title: Estimator
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with an award winning main contractor in the Dorset area who are looking for an experienced Estimator to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual will be office based, with projects across the South Coast. All projects are between £3m - £20m, and are in education, commercial, health and defence.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Finding out what the client wants.
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs.
- Gathering quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Assessing the levels of risk on a project.
- Analysing company data, exchange rates and prices using software packages.
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities.
- Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts.
Previous industry experience
Experience working on education
Experience working on healthcare
Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
Commitment to customer care and customer focus
- Personal specification:
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!