Sales Account Manager - Airframe
Dublin, Ireland, Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
My client is a rapidly growing leader in the air transport aftermarket industry and your true supply chain partner, not only for individual components but also for complex systems, engines and solutions.
They are seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their multinational vibrant team in Dublin. Within in this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, securing the renewal of existing business with assigned accounts. Develop new business with airlines and OEM's by networking, prospecting and communication and upselling with current clients.
- Ensure sales and gross margin are achieved or exceeded each quarter.
- Make outbound sales calls, developing customer relationships that demonstrate an understanding of their business needs and requirements.
- Develop strong rapport with customers to ensure high levels of customer
- Negotiate price and delivery, calculate margins and quote client accordingly.
- Conduct daily follow-ups on existing customer quotes.
- Assist with order processing, expediting, and status updates.
- Daily management of Open Order Report. Determine customer requirements and prioritize orders.
- Must fully understand industry regulated Certification and Traceability Requirements.
- Assist with AOG duties as scheduled.
- Recognize and communicate industry trends and news.
- Analyse customer purchasing patterns in order to better anticipate customer needs.
- Uphold policies, procedures and core values.
- Work with the sales leadership team to insure market share is maintained and/or appropriate pricing is documented within the business software.
- Exceed individual KPI's on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual level.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Ability to define problems, collect data and have excellent follow up skills.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a part of a team, as well as take initiative and work independently.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to multitask and a highly motivated self-starter.
- Must be organized and demonstrate excellent time management.
- Travel - 10% percent travel primarily to assigned accounts and trade shows.
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
For more information please contact - Matt Saunders - firstname.lastname@example.org