Sales Administrator, Chelmsford - £26,000
Overview of the role
An exciting opportunity in the New Homes industry has become available. A five star, national house builder is looking for a Sales Administrator to join a successful team at their office in Chelmsford.
- Ensure client extras are completed on time and with correct payment.
- Process reservations and supporting on-site staff in exchanges and completions, coordinating all necessary paperwork.
- Collate updates on Sales Inspections and New Home Tours to confirm that settlements are occurring.
- Complete extensive list of weekly and monthly reports e.g. competitor analysis , reservations; outstanding missives; legal completion statistics; data schedules; revenues; availability; releases; costs; deposits, etc and ensuring that the reports are completed on time.
- Maintain and update enquiries database.
- Generate general letters/memos, e.g. pre-contract meeting letters, 28 day intention to complete letters, welcome letters.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and service providers to coordinate works and ensure a smooth work flow between departments and with Head Office.
- Perform general office administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department - e.g. faxing, filing, photocopying, fielding telephone calls.
- Liaise with Brokers, Solicitors and the Sales team to check that mortgage and legal processes are proceeding at the correct pace.
The ideal candidate will come from a new homes sales background, office based or sales.
IT literate - intermediate level of proficiency with MS office programmes including Outlook, Word, Excel
Salary and package
The salary is £26,000, 25 days holiday and bonus and generous pension.
Role is unlikely to be open for long so please apply below or call Elizabeth Jones at England Associates - 01489232040