Commercial Administrator - Location: Essex - Competitive Salary
We are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Administrator who will report to the lead Quantity Surveyor (QS) or Commercial Revenue manager. The successful post-holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the QS team.
- Tasks will include paperwork pulling, managing enquiries, investigating worksheets, and time records
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner to meet audit requirements
- Deal with all routine queries so that an appropriate response is provided
- Responding to all clients, residential and other enquires on the phone and via email in a professional manner with a high level of customer services
- Closing all enquiries within the service level agreement set to the business
- Support the QS's with ad hoc or project based administration
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Good standard of education
- Must be IT literate with understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Please note the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check
This business truly employs a work hard and play hard attitude. They expect loyalty, commitment and hard work form those that they give opportunities to. In return, they will offer flexible scope, money and working conditions. This business have a secured workload over the next couple of years and are very confident about increasing the market share in the short to medium term.
If you are interested in this position please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.