Sustainability and Environmental Officer - Location: Essex
I am looking for an experienced Sustainability and Environmental Officer.
- Sustainability and environmental management contributing to ISO 14001
- Energy management contributing to and maintaining ISO 50001 and ESOS compliance
- Transport and road safety
- Communications and campaigns
- Member of (or working towards) membership of Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or similar
- Computer literate together with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to communicate complex issues at varying levels, to different audiences
- Willingness to work flexibility to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to work under own initiative and be independently motivated and driven, as well as work as a part of a team
The Successful candidate will have working knowledge of current legislation and good practice in relation to environmental and energy management. For this role you must be Innovative and forward thinking, have Strong analytical and research skills along with excellent verbal and written presentation skills. I am looking for someone who is well organised and able to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.