My Client is a well respected Facilities Management Company who are currently looking for a Contract Administrator to join their team and become an integral part of their functioning.
The role itself its a contract position lasting 9 months potentially leading in to a permanent position. It's a customer facing role to provide exceptional customer service and business support through administrative, clerical, financial and managerial tasks in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintenance and readily available using CBRE systems
- Manage the CAFM Systems as key user on site including PPM records, reactive and reporting
- Develop, implement and manage operational systems to drive PPM and Reactive Task performance to meet the required SLA's and KPI's set out by the contract.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
If interested in this position please press Apply and I will be in touch!