Due to the nature of the work our team undertake, you'll need to be eligible to gain DV security clearance to be able to join us. This means you need to be a British national and not worked outside the UK in the last 10 years.
Security is as important as ever in a world where technology is evolving and cyber-attacks are on the rise. By joining as a Software Engineer, you will be developing and supporting secure applications to combat cyber-crime and threats to the UK's Critical National Infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- Working independently on technical projects/operational support tasks for managers or sponsors
- Draft reports and make recommendations to managers and project sponsors
- Leading the development, implementation and ongoing management of policies and procedures
- Working with internal, external and third party suppliers
- Design, develop, test, deploy and continually improve software to keep us ahead of the cyber-criminals
- Writing software
You will need to be a hands on practitioner in at least one of the technology areas we work in.
Your CV must include:
- A degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience of working to multiple deadlines
For more information contact Beth via email email@example.com or call on 01489 669 799.