Customer Care Operative - £30,000 - Gloucestershire
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Operative to join our client to carry out Multi-Trades works in customers' homes during the warranty period.
This role involves delivering exceptional Multi-trades works, repairing, fixing and fitting the New Homes during the new homes warranty period. You will also be delivering exceptional Customer Care to the owners.
The ideal candidate will be situated in or around the Gloucestershire/Bristol area. Flexibility is needed to travel across their region.
- You should be multi skilled covering Carpentry & Joinery, Painting, Decorating, Tiling and General quality maintenance.
- Deliver exceptional and professional Customer Care to the occupied homes.
- Flexibility is a must as travel will be required.
- Working days are Monday to Friday (37.5 - 40 hours per week)
- You will need your own tools, these will be replaced by the employer when needed.
For more information please apply below or call Christopher Ellis at England Associates