Apprentice Resourcer / Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
We welcome you to become part of our Apprenticeship success story!
We are a specialist recruitment agency who help people in the field of construction, engineering and defence to find jobs.
To be successful you will need to be determined, competitive and interested in a career in business.
The recruitment industry is fast-paced and can be challenging at time, but in return gives you a great opportunity to earn uncapped commission and fast tracked career progression.
As a Recruitment Apprentice, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Searching our internal systems, job sites (such as CV Library) in search of job seekers (candidates) who are suitable for the job role and looking for work
- Speaking to candidates and conducting telephone interviews
- Short listing candidates for job openings and submitting their CVs
- Selling the benefits of the candidate you are representing to the employer (client)
- Business development / Sales calls to prospective clients
Your apprenticeship would allow you to achieve either:
- NVQ Level 2, Resourcer (approx. 12 months)
- NVQ Level 3, Recruitment Consultant (approx. 18 months)
Both courses are accredited by the REC to CertRP standard.
You must be 16 or over and eligible for an Apprenticeship (find out more about eligibility here
No previous experience is required.
Pay & Benefits
The successful individual we would offered a minimum of £148 a week, in line with national minimum wage for Apprentices or possibly more based on experience. A commission scheme would be available after qualification period.
About England Associates
England Associates are recognised in the construction, engineering, defence & design markets for providing recruitment services. We recruit temporary and permanent candidates for major contractors and are known for building well-structured relationships with potential candidates and clients.
We have a young and vibrant team located in our offices in Whiteley, Hampshire (commutable from Portsmouth, Southampton, Fareham, Hedge End, Waterlooville, Gosport, Havant, Botley, Curdridge, Wickham and Titchfield). We have a strong team spirit and our management style is open and positive, with a commitment to training and developing internal staff.
The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process for this role would start with a telephone interview. If successful, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview and a potentially a trial day.
How to apply
Click the apply button to register your interest and send your CV.