Job Title: Intermediate Planner
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main contractor in the Hampshire area who are looking for an Intermediate Planner to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. They want an individual to work 50% on live projects and 50% in pre-construction and to have come from a tier one contracting background.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the contractors plan in accordance to the contract
- Ensuring the effective and efficient maintenance of the programme
- Communicate programme performance, time and outcomes in a timely way with stakeholder's and the Project Managers and generate and realise teams
- Manage and control programme information
- Identify and allocate of resources and monitoring of budget and cost
- Accountable for implementing and promoting strong programme governance throughout the delivery of the project
- Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme in co-ordination with the site management team.
- Attend tender hand over meeting, discuss about the methodology and programme strategy and describe potential target that can be achieved, any ideas for improvement on time and cost etc.
- Develop short-term programmes as per the requirements of the team to assist in managing micro elements of the project.
- Previous industry experience
- New build experience
- Experience working for a main contractor
- Demonstrable experience in leadership, resource allocation and general management
- Experience in risk identification and assessment
- Detailed knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining a works programme
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!