Get Ready. Joining our Secure Services team offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies. We invite you to be part of this.
You'll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. You'll develop and maintain secure operating system builds, while providing 3rdline support.
- Develop and maintain secure operating system builds
- Manage server estate - Windows and Linux
- Install and test new/updated IT applications
- Interface with IP Network and Security Engineers to produce system designs
- Provide 3rd line support to Operations engineers
- You will need to be experienced in:
- Linux System Administration
- VMWare System Administration
- Endpoint protection management
- Database admin - MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres
- SAN/ NAS Management
- Support internal customers/systems
- Ability to gain and hold DV security clearance, therefore you must be a British citizen and not worked outside the UK in the past 10 years.