Assistant Site Manager - Residential Developer
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Site Manager to join our client on a traditionally built residential development. Our client is one of the UK's leading residential property developers, aiming to be the developer of choice; they are seeking an individual to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees, offering a salary of £35 - 45k, plus package.
You will be placed onto a project in Hampshire on a site commutable from various locations including Southampton, Winchester, Reading, Newbury, Camberley, Woking etc - a residential development consisting of traditionally built houses.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Comply with the company build policy and procedures.
- Working with the Site Manager, supervising all sub-contractors and trades.
- Supporting the Site Manager to ensure the build program is kept to schedule and a high quality of build is achieved.
- Previous experience of working for a national house builder on high volume build sites.
- Previous experience of working on traditional build.
- Good communication skills to ensure effective working relationships are maintained with internal and external staff.
Rewards & Benefits
The employer are offering a salary of £35 - 45K plus benefits. Please get in touch if you wish to find out more about this.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a key position within a reputable business.
To apply for the role of Assistant Site Manager, please click the apply button now.