Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £60,000- £70,000 + package
Start date: ASAP.
I am currently working with a privately owned Bespoke developer in the Hampshire area, who are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
Our client have been established for a number of years but are now looking for an experienced QS as part of their growth plans.
As the successful Senior Surveyor you will be working on high quality family homes, using traditional/timber frame build.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparations of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- sub-contractor and supplier payments
- completion of project tenders
- allocating upcoming work to sub-contractors
- Must have previous residential experience, either working with a residential developer or main contractor
- Timber/Traditional build experience
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems/implement actions
- strong supplier relationships
Rewards and benefits:
- £60,000-70,000 dependant on experience
- Excellent pension scheme
- Competitive bonus dependant on personal and business performance
- BUPA healthcare
If you would like more information or would like to apply, then please click the apply button.