Site Manager - Residential Developer - Basingstoke
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to join our client based in the Basingstoke area. Our client is one of the UK's leading residential property developers, aiming to be the developer of choice; they are seeking an individual to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees, offering a salary of £58 - £63k, plus package.
You will be placed onto a project in the Basingstoke area - a residential development consisting of traditionally built houses.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Comply with the company build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors and material suppliers and utility providers.
- Ensure that programs are stuck to, bringing projects in on time and within budget.
- Previous experience of working for a national house builder on high volume build sites
- Previous experience of working on traditional build
- Proven track record of completing projects to program
Rewards & Benefits
The employer are offering a salary of £58 - 63K plus benefits. Please get in touch if you wish to find out more about this.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a key position within a reputable business.
To apply for the role of Site Manager, please click the apply button now.