You'll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. You'll develop and maintain secure operating system builds, while providing 3rd line support.
- Develop and maintain secure operating system builds.
- Manage server estate ; Windows and Linux.
- Install and test new/updated IT applications.
- Interface with IP Network and Security Engineers to produce system designs.
- Provide 3rd line support to Operations engineers
You will be experienced in:
- Linux & Windows System Administration
- VMWare System Administration
- Endpoint protection management
- Database admin - MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres
- SAN / NAS Management
- Support internal customers / systems.
- Ability to gain and hold a high level of security clearance