Carpenter - Location: Hampshire - Between £26,000 - £27,000 per annum
The company is an expanding construction and maintenance company focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south of England.
Our Portsmouth City Council maintenance contract looks after 8,000 homes and 718 council buildings and we have been proud to have been partnering with the Council for the past 12 years. You will join our responsive team of over 150 staff with the opportunity to grow your career with training opportunities leading towards a variety of roles.
We are seeking conscientious and enthusiastic trade's persons with a can-do attitude and flexible approach. Trades persons must have qualifications and relevant experience in Carpentry with broad experience and capability to complete tasks outside their core competency. The operative must maintain a professional appearance and attitude and be polite and courteous at all times. It is a further requirement that all operatives must pass a DBS Vetting check.
- A trade specific qualification minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Over 2 years' experience, ideally in social housing repairs sector
- Full clean current driving licence.
- A DBS check is required before commence of role
- Salary - Between £26,000 - £27,000 per annum
- Holiday - 23 days per year + 8 days PH
- Life Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Company Van
If you are interested in this position, please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.