Carpenter/Plumber - Location: Portsmouth - c:£27,500 per annum
The company is an expanding construction and maintenance company focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south of England.
Our Portsmouth City Council maintenance contract looks after 8,000 homes and 718 council buildings and we have been proud to have been partnering with the Council for the past 12 years. You will join our responsive team of over 150 staff with the opportunity to grow your career with training opportunities leading towards a variety of roles.
To carry out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way.
- Full clean current driving license.
- Minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Must be able to show evidence of 2 other secondary skills
- Over 2 years trade experience, ideally in the commercial repairs sector.
- Salary - c:£27,500 per annum
- Holiday - 23 days per year + 8 days PH
- Life Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Company Van
If you are interested in this position, please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.