Labourer - Location: Fareham - c:£22,500 per annum
A good opportunity for a reliable Labourer to join a local company recognised for staff development and training. This role includes provision of a company van, uniform and PPE.
This company is on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on a journey that has already delivered success with incremental contract wins. The company is focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. The identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of "integrity built in" defines the entire operations.
This company has an opportunity to provide Fabric Maintenance and void repairs to residential buildings across the Fareham area. This is mostly void property work, with Kitchens, Bathrooms and Wet rooms being the principal work stream.
To maintain high client satisfaction through delivery of maintenance and repairs services ensuring a controlled and safe environment whilst working effectively and in a timely manner and balancing constantly changing priorities.
- Desire to lean a trade that you have some experience of
- Must hold a full valid driving license.
- Working with people in a residential environment and repair sector would be an advantage
- CSCS card would be an advantage
- Must be positive and have an out-going personality
- Salary - c:£22,500 per annum
- Holiday - 23 days per year + 8 days PH
- Life Insurance
- Pension Contribution
If you are interested in this position, please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.