Plumber Multi-Trade - Location: Fareham - c:£28,000 per annum
A good opportunity for a reliable and skilled Plumber/Multi Trade operative to join a local company recognised for staff development and training. This role includes provision of a company van, uniform and PPE.
The company is on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on a journey that has already delivered success with incremental contract wins. They focus on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. The identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of "integrity built in" defines the entire operations.
The company has an opportunity to provide Fabric Maintenance and void repairs to residential buildings across the Fareham area. This is mostly void property work, with Kitchens, Bathrooms and Wet rooms being the principal work stream.
To maintain high client satisfaction through delivery of maintenance and repairs services ensuring a controlled and safe environment whilst working effectively and in a timely manner and balancing constantly changing priorities.
The attention to detail and ensuring that we conclude our work, with the right first-time approach in order to maximise and enhance our reputation with our client, is paramount to the success of the contract.
- Must hold a full valid driving license.
- Trade specific qualification minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plumbing
- Must be competent in 2 other secondary skills
- Previous trade experience, ideally in the residential repairs sector
- Have good knowledge of residential Building Regulations- fire safety part B
- Experience in kitchen and bathroom installations - 1st and 2nd fix
- Previous experience in laminate flooring, fabrication works and fire door installation.
- Salary - c:£28,000 per annum
- Holiday - 23 days per year + 8 days PH
- Life Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Company Van
If you are interested in this position, please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.