Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Starting Salary £16 - £18k
Location: Whiteley - Commutable from Fareham, Havant, Cosham, Portsmouth, Southampton & Hedge End
Call to find out more: 01489 232 080
Here at England Associates we are actively looking for motivated individuals to become part of our success story. As a specialist recruitment agency we are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants, who are hardworking, enthusiastic and looking for a financially rewarding career opportunity. Previous experience is not required as full training and support will be provided.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will join our Security & Defense team which will focus on speaking to candidates & cliebts whiles learning the art of business development. Soon, you will be running a 360 degree recruitment desk.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Speaking to and interviewing job seekers to understand their strengths and motivations
- Matching these job seekers with job vacancies
- Briefing job seekers on suitable roles and preparing them for interviews
- Support job seekers through-out the recruitment process through to offer, on boarding and their first days in their new role
- Introducing job seekers to both new and existing clients
- Developing agreements and relationships with clients to understand their structure, culture and hiring needs.
To be successful you would ideally have experience working in a customer facing role such as hospitality, retail or telephone sales. Experience in working with sales targets or in a KPI driven environment would be an advantage but not a requirement as full training will be provided.
The starting salary for this role is £16 - 18k, with a realistic OTE (on track earnings) of £28k in your first 12 months.
About England Associates
England Associates are recognised in the construction, engineering, defence & design markets for providing recruitment services that offer quality and added value. We recruit temporary and permanent candidates for major contracting and house building firms, local authority service providers, together with major infrastructure and Defence groups.
We have a young and vibrant team located in prestigious offices in Whiteley, Hampshire. We have a strong team spirit and our management style is open and positive, promoting by meritocracy and allowing high-flying individuals to enjoy rapid career progression and big financial rewards.
How to apply
Click the apply button to register your interest and send your CV.