Quantity Surveyor - Location: Watford - Salary: Competitive Salary
My client is a leading Property Services business providing a broad range of facilities management services to the built environment. These services include painting and decorating, fit-out, refurb general maintenance
We have an opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who thrives on having that balance of, putting the customer first, and profit, to be based in our new North London office.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who matches that ambition to secure work and build long lasting relationships.
- To be a part of making this business successful you will have full responsibility for the commercial accountability of the contracts/ works you are on.
- You will prepare tenders, build relationships in order to secure business.
- You will measure and calculate rates for estimating and ensure all work issued have labour targets to return agreed performance.
- You will develop the necessary relationships internally with the Contracts Manager and the direct labour workforce, along with the sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure the work is completed on time, within the margin and… you have made profit.
- You will be producing and have full accountability for your CVR's
- You will ensure productivity targets are agreed and issued before contract start
- You will ensure the client is satisfied with the works and continue to build the relationship to secure future business.
- Proven experience in a similar estimating and surveying role
- The ability to measure and price works from first principles
- The accountability to manage your contracts successfully
- Experience of working with direct labour
- The passion for business, to meet the budget and keep yourself and the team motivated.
What is In It for You
If you are interested in this position, please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.